The Camp Food Service & Maintenance Conference
The Camp Food Service and Maintenance Conference
SAVE THE DATE! March 5th-7th 2019
The conference is hosted at YMCA Camp Chingachgook, a year-round retreat, children’s summer camp, and school outdoor education center. Instructors and speakers come from national associations and are recognized experts in food service, maintenance and camping. The Food Service & Maintenance Conferences have long been staples of the Adirondack Training Institute’s offerings and we are excited to announce an update for this year’s conference! We are combining these great professional development opportunities into one conference. We will continue to focus on providing industry specific and hands on sessions as well as opportunities to collaborate and network with your colleagues. The new format will make traveling to the conference more cost effective for you and your Camp, thus allowing for multiple food service and maintenance staff members to benefit from this unique and worthwhile experience. Click here for information on pricing and registration.
Pre-Conference: Monday, March 4th
- ACA Standards Course. 9am-2:00PM. Free course to prepare directors for their ACA accreditation.
- ACA Visitor Update Course: 2:30-5:00 pm. Free course.
- Serv Safe Class and Exam. Extra fee – see conference registration form.
- Camp Food Service Management. Extra fee – see conference registration form.
Registration information coming soon, register before January 25th to get our Early Bird Discount!
- If flying into Albany Airport, we can provide a shuttle for an additional fee of $50 each way. Please arrange to arrive by 3PM the day before the conference and depart after 2PM the closing day of the conference.
- Overnight lodging is available at Chingachgook in rustic, heated, shared bunk cabins with bathrooms in a separate building. The cost for lodging is $25 per night.
- Updates on hotel information will be posted here shortly. Thank you for your patience!
Mail: YMCA Camp Chingachgook. 1872 Pilot Knob Rd. Kattskill Bay, NY 12844.
For more questions please call 518-656-9462.
The North American Camp Food Service Conference is an Educational Endorsed program of the American Camp Association, and also endorsed by the YMCA and the Girl Scouts.
Speakers and Sponsors
Are you or your company/organization interested in sharing what you do with camp professionals from around the country? Do you have a related session or workshop that you would like to share during our breakout times? Join us at this year’s conference!. Click here to submit a session proposal or email Taylor Esperti for sponsorship information.